[Train Station Ambiance] ♪♪ ♪♪ – [Station PA Sound]
– ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ Tinggal, disini ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ Jangan kau tinggalkan ♪♪ ♪♪ – [Phone Ringing]
– ♪♪ ♪♪ Selalu, Bersama ♪♪ ♪♪ – [Phone Ringing]
– ♪♪ Walau kita, Selalu berbeda ♪♪ – [Accept call through JBL TWS Tune 120]
– ♪♪ ♪♪ – [Bastian : So it’s true your leaving ?]
– ♪♪ – [Bastian : Hallo..]
– ♪♪ – [Bastian : When we’re going to talk about it ?]
– ♪♪ ♪♪ Bas, I need time – we can’t argue and fight like this forever, right?
– ♪♪ ♪♪ – [Bastian : I think, you should better
– ♪♪ ♪♪ – I’m okay, I did travel by myself before right?
– ♪♪ ♪♪ – You don’t need to worry
– ♪♪ – I’ll be fine
– ♪♪ – [Bastian : Okay, I ‘m not gonna push you] [Sound of ending call from JBL TWS Tune 120] ♪♪ Farah I’m talking with you! Don’t you dare turn your back on me!!! I’m talking with you!! You never raised you voice on me, now you’re yelling on me, huh?! Do you know what I’m feeling? – [Farah : I always appreciate you]
– [Bastian : But, you should see…!] [Bastian : Think about my feeling] ♪♪ [Farah : Then what’s the point of you’re saying this all to me?!] [Farah : What?!!] [Bastian : Far…] ♪♪ [Bastian : I regret married with you!] ♪♪ [Sound of train passing by] ♪♪ [Sound of train horn]
♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ Suatu hari ♪♪ ♪♪ ditengah kota ♪♪ ♪♪ ku berjalan menikmati cahaya sore itu ♪♪ ♪♪ berteman keramaian senyum dan tawa ♪♪ ♪♪ insan manusia mensyukuri alam semesta ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ berjalan mengitari ♪♪ ♪♪ kotaku, kotaku, kotamu juga ♪♪ ♪♪ berpegang tangan dan tak mau ku lepas ♪♪ – Ok, if it’s according to the map, we’re going to…
– ♪♪ jangan kau pergi jangan kau tinggalkan ku ♪♪ – Left…
– ♪♪ – Left….go to the left…
– ♪♪ ♪♪ Okay, stop here please. Okay Oww… [Sigh] Thank you… Good day mbak, how can I help? Good day Mas, I’d already reserved the room under the name of Farah Kasyawirsa Please take a seat first. Oh okay. Let me check, under the name of Sarah Kasyawirsa – Faaarah…
– Oh Farah Kasyawirsa ya? With “F” please not “S” Please let me bring your luggage. Yes… – How many room in here mas?
– We have 15 rooms mbak and my room is..? this way… – Oh..
– Please come in mbak Thank you [Keyboard Clacking and Office Ambiance] [Sigh] [Phone connected] [Sigh] Now, we’re on Alun-Alun See, the Alun-Alun is right over there Now, I want to go to… [Phone Ringing] want to go to Museum… [Voice Mail Sound] [Phone Connected] [Phone Ringing] [Voice Mail Sound] [Sigh] Hey Bas… I want to go downstairs, to buy coffee Do you want one? No…thanks Anytime, I’ll go first okay ♪♪ [Bastian : Breakfast ready bi…] [Bastian: this is your favourite] What do you want to eat? Omelette please… Have you had breakfast? Not yet C’mon let’s have it together Okay… Eh Bi, where we’re going for the honeymoon? ♪♪ ♪♪ – Now…I’m at….
– ♪♪ ♪♪ – Okay…now I’m at…
– ♪♪ – Pak, thank you so much…see you again
– ♪♪ ♪♪ Suasana di kota ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ Menghadirkan ♪♪ ♪♪ Suasana ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ Ceria ♪♪ ♪♪ Bahagia ♪♪ ♪♪ di kota ♪♪ ♪♪ – Okay guys, this is my second days in Blitar
– ♪♪ – and now I’m at Temple…
– ♪♪ – Poo An Kiong
– ♪♪ – Yes, it is Poo An Kiong
– ♪♪ – Yes, this temple is build on 1829, has so much history
– ♪♪ – Well actually, this city has so much history
– ♪♪ – You guys have to come to Blitar
– ♪♪ – You have to check on all the history, it’s interesting
– ♪♪ – So…
– ♪♪ -…Let’s explore.
– ♪♪ ♪♪ Please come mbak Take a look first, it’s cheap We have romance, or novel That’s not for sale mbak But why you put on display? That is my favorite collection Old release The writer is an Arkeolog that also write a romance It’s about love story between Raden Panji, and, bitter and sweet of Condro Kirono Whose and whom? Love story of Raden Panji and Condro Kirono – Condro Kirono?
– Yes Wow Where are your from Mbak? Where do you think I’m coming from Pak? It’s not Javanese for sure, right? doesn’t understand about the philosophy of ancient javanese love story. From the way you look, must be from the city from the capital for sure Yes, you’re right pak, I’m from Jakarta – came for travel or…
– Work… Ohh…for work… Let me buy this Pak. Sorry mba… That’s heritage from my father It was my father who wrote that The arkeolog Ya, but if I couldn’t buy it, how do I read it? You can take it As a loan As long as you return it. Oh, if I borrow it, I will not have the satisfaction of reading it, must read in hurry… since I’m only here for a while It’s true mbak, anyway just take it, borrow it… I love to see people like to read Pak. Since your store is quite unique I like making a vlog, can I record your store Sure can mba, there’s no reason for saying no Along with you as well Pak. Like this? Yes, that’ll be alright Anyway what is your name pak? Betet Mbak… Forgot to ask your name Okay Hi Guys, Now I’m at one of the bookstore here in Blitar – Nah, I’m with Bang Be…
– Betet.. Bang Betet… So, Bang Betet has a lot of history book that you have to read, and it’s really cool so… …Here’s his kiosk…see it’s unique See….so if you want to search for unique book that tells a lot about history, you should come to bang… Betet! Sorry I forgot, Bang Betet… Bye….. Thanks bang – Who knows, it’s free promotion
– Yes mbak – Oh pak, where does that street go? If you walk straight then turn right, you could go to Soekarno’s monument Okay, okay, I’ll go there.. – Okay, Thank you so much Pak, I’ll see you later
– Okay Mbak – Take care mbak
– Yes I will [Car passing by] ♪♪ Okay, Son of the Dawn, there’s a nick name of our country’s founding father Yes he is well known for his charming as you guys always know about it, he’s always look so handsome and I’m very curious about his love life that must be very interesting Check it out then… ♪♪ [Phone ringing] – Halo… [Publisher : Halo mba Farah,
can you send your first day video?] Oh…I’m editing the video now, will send it soon -[Publisher :Okay mba, we’ll wait for the video]
-Yes, thank you… [Sound from computer ] Poo…An….Where is it? [Sound from computer] [Phone ringing] [Sound from computer] [Phone ringing] [Sound from computer] – [Sound from computer]
– [Phone ringing] – Halo!
– [Bastian : When we’re going to talk Far?] Why don’t you stop calling me, I’m working right now Can you stop calling me! ♪♪ ♪♪ Suatu hari ♪♪ ♪♪ Di tengah kota ♪♪ ku berjalan menikmati cahaya sore itu ♪♪ ♪♪ berteman keramaian, senyum dan tawa ♪♪ ♪♪ insan manusia mensyukuri alam semesta ♪♪ ♪♪